What are your symptoms?
Auto accidents often leave behind invisible injuries such as whiplash, neck and back trauma, misaligned hips and concussions. The pain might not be felt instantly but develops over time. If left untreated, the body may heal incorrectly causing permanent nerve and tissue damage.
- Whiplash occurs when a sudden jarring movement of the head is sustained. This destabilizes the spine and causes severe pain especially when left untreated.
- Neck and back injuries can cause nerve damage that might often present as severe pain or stiffness in those areas.
- Misaligned hips are also a common symptom of auto accidents, which may lead to increased spinal pressure and permanent nerve damage.
- Concussion is a common injury especially when you sustain impact to your head (for example, when you hit the headrest) and often doesn’t lead to loss of consciousness. It can cause nausea, dizziness, and migraines as well as affect cognitive function.
How can we help?
Our integrative medical approach is great way to ensure your body heals correctly. With over 30 years of experience, we know how to treat all of these symptoms and guide you back to a safe and healthy lifestyle. Auto injuries are never fun, but you can rely on us to make the situation better. Come visit us today!
What to do after the accident?
- Always call the police and fill out an accident report.
- Call your insurance company to set up a claim.
- Call us so your injuries can be evaluated today.